Our top priority is the health and well-being of our patients, families, staff and community. Given the current environment with COVID-19, we have implemented the following changes in our office that we want you to be aware of:
- Patients will be screened using a questionnaire before coming to their appointment, and the patient’s temperature will be taken before entering the office. If the form has not been filled out and submitted before the appointment, patients will be screened at the door. Please be advised that some answers may result in the rescheduling of the appointment!
- Appointments will be managed to allow for physical distancing between patients. This might mean patients are offered fewer options for appointment times.
- Patients are asked to use the restroom, brush, floss, etc before leaving their homes to limit the amount of surfaces they will be coming in to contact with at the office. (Restroom will still be available to use if needed during appointment)
- The door is locked at all times, please ring the doorbell when you have arrived. We may ask you to wait while we finish walking out the patient before you.
- Patients are asked to not bring others into the dental practice, unless they are parents or guardians of patients who are minors or are special needs patients. If someone accompanies a patient, they will be asked to wait in their vehicle or outside the office.
- Patients are required to wear a mask while in the office.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for their use before and after touching items in the office.
- Due to this global pandemic causing the nation-wide shortage and highly inflated cost of PPE, there is now an Advanced Infection Control fee applied to appointments here at our office. For more information CLICK HERE
If you are interested in some of the equipment we have installed and are using here at our office to keep you and our staff safe, please check out the links below!
Dr. Blake with SB Public Health Officer Dr. Henning Ansorg
We look forward to seeing you back in the office soon!
- Dr. Thomas Blake and Staff